- The type of data or information that You share with or provide to Bizongo and that Bizongo collects from You;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
- Bizongo's information security practices and policies;
- Bizongo's policy on sharing or transferring Your data or information with third parties.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account
- Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the website.
- In connection with any transaction and payment services or services under our buyer protection schemes we provide on the Website, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders ("Account Information") may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the website.
- We record and retain details of users’ activities on the website. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the website.
- We record and retain records of users' buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the website and visitors to the website including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information").
- Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information and Browsing Information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business (“Business Data”). Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information are together referred to as personal data (“Personal Data”).
- We do not store any messages, photos, videos or documents from your chats/emails through our servers.
- You hereby represent to Bizongo that the Information You provide to Bizongo from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Bizongo.
- Your providing the Information to Bizongo and Bizongo's consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
USE OF TECHNOLOGY
Bizongo collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) including the following (“Purposes
- to facilitate Your use of the Website;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- to provide You with information about products and services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers from Bizongo;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that Bizongo believes may be of interest to You;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to Your preferences;
- to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- if You purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- to facilitate various programs and initiatives launched by Bizongo or third party service providers and business associates;
- to analyse how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments;
- to protect the integrity of the Website;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- to permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate service and any other product related support;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud;
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by Bizongo.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information so collected is for lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Bizongo or any person on our behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- You further agree that we may disclose and transfer your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified above, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
- When necessary we may also disclose and transfer your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes specified at B.9 above.
- Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to above, for or in relation to any of the Purposes.
- All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the website and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
- We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the website to be completed. In addition, we may use your Account Information to determine your creditworthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Account Information available to banks or credit agencies. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Account Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
- We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
The website and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the address set out in paragraph D above to remove the information.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the website, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold. For registered users of the website, your Registration Information and Account Information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your login information (e.g., user ID and password) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
USER DISCRETION AND OPT OUT
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing Your Information out of Your free will. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law and provided Bizongo can authenticate Your identity, You can contact Bizongo at firstname.lastname@example.org or send mail to Bizongo HQ, 3rd Floor, A Wing, Krislon House, Krishanlal Marwah Marg, Saki Naka, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400072 to:
- Access, verify, correct, update, amend, restrict, object to, or later on withdraw Your consent delete any personal information Bizongo has about You.
- Review the information Bizongo retains, how it has been used, to whom Bizongo has disclosed such information to.
- Opt to transfer Your personal data.
- Change preferences regarding how Your personal information is disclosed.
- Notify Bizongo if You do not want Your data to be processed anymore.
- Notify Bizongo if You do not wish to receive further communication from Bizongo.
We will respond to such requests in reasonable time within the time limits established by the applicable law. In accordance with the applicable laws, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.
In the event that You opt out, You should neither visit the Website nor use the services provided by Bizongo nor shall You contact Bizongo. Further, Bizongo may not deliver products to You, upon Your order, or Bizongo may deny You access from using certain services offered on the Website.
Postal address: Smart Paddle Technology Pvt. Ltd. 3rd Floor, A Wing, Krislon House, Krishanlal Marwah Marg, Saki Naka, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072
Telephone number: (+91) 80800 04646